Further to previous books and BitPass message

David Alan Walker d.a.walker at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Jun 18 06:59:14 EST 2004

Further to  previous books and BitPass message

Seems that this has not always worked out as well as I had believed it
would, possibly because of  a misunderstanding or ineptitude on my part.

If  this is so,  always assuming that you would wish to have it (and by
way of apology),  please download a free copy of ‘A Leaf in Time’  from

http://www.oxygraphics.co.uk/alitkp.pdf

This is a book about photosynthesis, the environment, global climate
change etc. It is intended for 9-12 year olds but kind, though cynical
(?), university colleagues tell me that their students would benefit
from reading it.

Regards
David

>From David Walker, FRS., Emeritus Professor of Photosynthesis,