ownership of student products

Janice M. Glime jmglime at mtu.edu
Mon May 10 14:10:33 EST 2004

  I'm no lawyer, but it is my understanding that to use the pictures you
need to do two things:  obtain the student's permission in writing, and
give credit to the student in the figure caption.  You might check with
some publishers - their lawyers are surely up on the legalities.
 Janice M. Glime, Professor
 Department of Biological Sciences
 Michigan Technological University
 Houghton, MI 49931-1295
 jmglime at mtu.edu
 FAX 906-487-3167


More information about the Plant-ed mailing list