List of journals that publish plant science pedagogy articles?

Dr. Cindy Graham cmgraham at
Tue Feb 22 10:50:06 EST 2005

I would be very interested in this information as well - and quite happy
to collaborate if you are interested.  I am redesigning the curriculum
for our introductory plant physiology class here.

There are some interesting articles on the ABLE website (Association for
Biology Laboratory Education)

Jon Monroe also has some interesting ideas on his website.  I would
really like to try out his experiments with screening and characterizing
mutagenized Arabidopsis but our semesters are too short.

I would also be very interested in hearing about any texts that people
are using.  We have been using Introduction to Plant Physiology by
Hopkins and Huner but I find it quite poorly organized and the students
find it very frustrating to use.  I have considered using Taiz and
Zeiger but the level is slightly higher than I would like as it is an
introductory physiology course.

Dr. Cindy Graham,
Instructor - Natural Sciences Program
Department of Biological Sciences