Quizzes on D2L

Perry, Jim jperry at uwc.edu
Sun Jan 23 14:48:08 EST 2005

I give a lot of quizzes. Last year my university used BlackBoard as a
course management tool. A very nice person from Wye Community College
wrote and posted on the web for all to use a program that allowed the
easy importation of quizzes created in MS Word into BlackBoard's quiz
function.

Well, this year my university has abandoned BlackBoard and gone to
Design to Learn (D2L). I have been told by our IT staff that it takes a
programmer to figure out how to import Word quizzes into D2L. I am
wondering if there has been any other really nice and savvy person who
has done for D2L what the Wye CC person did for BlackBoard. If so, can
someone send me the URL or whatever?

Thanks!

jim

James W. Perry, Ph.D.