Monoecious, Dioecious and ?

David R.Hershey dh321 at
Thu Jan 27 01:31:31 EST 2005

I asked this question several years ago in this forum and eventually
came across the answer. I think it was listed in an old botanical
dictionary. The term for a plant species with bisexual or perfect
flowers is synoecious or synecious. I guess it would translate as
"united house."

More information about the Plant-ed mailing list