[Plant-education] <no subject>

William E Williams WEWilliams at smcm.edu
Tue Nov 8 17:04:14 EST 2005

I was unable to access the interview with Sue Gamble, but egad, you
have to be kidding! "Intelligent design" is just old-fashioned
creationism in secular clothing -- why in the world would anyone on
this list advocate teaching it alongside evolution? It'd be sort of
like teaching astrology alongside astronomy (as part of the history
of astronomy it would be quite reasonable, of course, as would
mention of, say, William Paley or Bishop Wilberforce as part of the
history of evolution).

-W2