[Plant-education] Re: Second plant misconceptions article

wubbowomb huub.schoot at inter.nl.net
Sat Nov 12 05:40:45 EST 2005

David R. Hershey schreef:
> I recently published a second online article on plant misconceptions:
>
> Hershey, D.R. 2005. More misconceptions to avoid when teaching
> about plants. An ActionBioscience.org original article.
>
> http://actionbioscience.org/education/hershey3.html
>

> David R. Hershey

David,
Thanks, We are constructing a new annotated 3y curriculum scheme, based
on Campbell's Biology. We have made several "layers" of aspects to be
taught. Per Campbell "concept": theory, methods, practical application
and "misconcepts". My colleague deals with that aspect. He will be
gratefull.....

Hubert
The Netherlands