[Plant-education] Re: Plants & People/Health Course

Mark D. Spiro spiro at bucknell.edu
Wed Apr 26 15:35:28 EST 2006

Check out Arthur Gibson's Website from
UCLA:
http://www.botgard.ucla.edu/html/botanytextbooks/economicbotany/index.html

He also has a self-published "Manual of Economically Important Plants" that
he uses for his class.  I recently wrote to him and got a copy of this
book, which is very useful.

In the past I have used Simpson and Ogorzaly's 'Economic Botany: Plants in
Our World' textbook.  Unfortunately, the latest edition is not as nice as
previous editions.