[Plant-education] Re: Teachers Resources

David R. Hershey dh321 at excite.com
Fri Aug 18 19:33:08 EST 2006

Check the bionet.plants.education archive for info on various botany
textbooks and ideas for labs.
http://groups.google.com/group/bionet.plants.education?hl=en

Botanical Society of America Education & Teaching links
http://botany.org/newsite/education/

Wisconsin Fast Plants - lots of good lab ideas
http://fastplants.org/

Cfern
http://cfern.bio.utk.edu/

Scientific Inquiry Through Plants - mentoring for botany teachers and
students
http://www.plantbiology.org/

American Society of Plant Biologists education page
http://aspb.org/education/

David R. Hershey
http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/hershey/bio.htm