[Plant-education] plant growth chambers

Carl Pike carl.pike at fandm.edu
Thu Aug 31 15:02:01 EST 2006

As we plan for a new life sciences building, I would appreciate
finding out from biologists at other PUI institutions how many
reach-in or walk-in plant growth chambers you have in your
department.  A rough indication of chamber interior size (square feet
of shelf space) would be useful.  Thank you.
Carl S. Pike
Harry W. and Mary B. Huffnagle Professor of Botany
Department Chairperson

Department of Biology                Phone (717) 291-3958
Franklin and Marshall College       email CARL.PIKE at FANDM.EDU
P.O. Box 3003                            fax (717) 358-4548
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003  USA

Physical address (for UPS, etc.)
415 Harrisburg Ave.
Lancaster, PA  17603