[Plant-education] get information

Chithracharige Dinash Rathnasinghe via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by caidrcamp At yahoo.com)
Fri Dec 8 04:35:46 EST 2006

I am following research with heavy metal adsorb plant. I have to extracte Protein, Carbohydrate and Lipid from those plant. I whant to know extraction procedure of those compound from those plant. There verious procedure to extracte those compoundes. But I whant to know very acurate procedure for this.
  Please if you can inform your procedure.
  Thank you.