[Plant-education] effect of noise pollution on metabolism of plants

Dr. M. Rehan Siddiqi via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by mrehansiddiqi At yahoo.com)
Wed Dec 20 01:48:19 EST 2006

A friend of mine is involved in some research work to see the effect of noise pollution on the metabolism of plants. I thoght noise pollution and music have no effect on the chemistry of plants. Please tell me about the recent findings on this subject.
  M. Rehan Siddiqi

Do You Yahoo!?