[Plant-education] Spec 20's

BDeason76 at aol.com BDeason76 at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 11:46:20 EST 2006

To Carl Pike,

In your April 3, 2003 message on Bionet (Plant-ed) was apparantly "a
compilation from the CUR list a few years ago on spec 20s."

One of the statements in the compilation was:

"There is a company that refurbishes and repairs Spec 20's and the analog
portion can be inexpensively converted to a digital output."

Do you have any idea what the name of this comapny is, or do you know who
wrote this statement so that I contact them.  We have a couple of Spec 20's that
we use as backup machines for single wavelength inorganics (iron and
manganese) when our sample load gets high.  They are both acting up and I need to get
them repaired before the spring thaw.  Please let me know if you can help me.

Thanks,

Bob Deason