[Plant-education] FW: [Arabidopsis] Plant science on-line teaching resources

Fisher, Roxanne RFisher at Chatham.edu
Mon Jul 31 10:26:28 EST 2006

Dear Plant-Ed folks:

This website was posted to the Arabidopsis list, and I thought people on
plant-ed might like to know about it.  I haven't had time to go beyond
the homepage, but so far it looks good.

Roxanne Fisher (rfisher at chatham.edu)
Assistant Professor of Biology
Buhl Hall
Chatham College
Woodland Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15232

-----Original Message-----
From: arab-gen-bounces at oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:arab-gen-bounces at oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of Subramanian,
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 2:41 PM
To: arab-gen at magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Arabidopsis] Plant science on-line teaching resources

Dear plant science teachers and researchers:

We are putting together a web-site containing on-line resources for
plant science education at www.knowplants.org
<http://www.knowplants.org/>  which can be used by educators, students
and general public interested in plant science. Please pay a visit and
send your suggestions. As mentioned in the website, you are most welcome
to submit any additional links for inclusion.

Thanks for your time,

Senthil Subramanian, Ph.D

Donald Danforth Plant Science Center,

975 N Warson Road,