[Plant-education] RE: Animation

Beverly Brown bbrown6 at naz.edu
Thu Oct 5 13:30:42 EST 2006

Dear Larry,

I have your videotape.  I love it and the students love it.  Are there more
animations now?  That would be wonderful.

As far as publicizing your animations, sending a message to the plant
biology list serve would be a start.  Plant Ed
(plant-ed at magpie.bio.indiana.edu)

Another idea would be to send a copy to various plant organizations who
routinely publish reviews.  I know that the Botanical Society of America
does.  (if you send one to Marsh Sundberg Division of Biological Sciences,
Emporia State University,1200 Commercial Street, Emporia, KS 66801  (620)
341-5605 FAX (620) 341-5707,  E-mail: sundberm at emporia.edu), you could let
him know that I would like to review it.)

You could also talk to Bill Dahl, Executive Director of the Botanical
Society of America (wdahl at botany.org).  He might have ideas of people to
contact as well.

Can you send me some promotional material - electronic preferably?  I have
one more idea, but I need a bit more info first to see if it would be
appropriate.

Thanks!

Beverly

  _____