[Plant-education] request for seeds

Carl Pike via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by carl.pike At fandm.edu)
Thu Jan 4 15:37:32 EST 2007

Does anyone have  a small quantity of seeds of Flaveria - a C3, a C4,
and an intermediate.  I wish to use them in my undergraduate plant
physiology course this semester.  For much of the semester, the
students conduct independent projects of their own design using our
Licor 6400 instruments.  So in terms of the choice of species, ones
that have appropriate leaves for Licor measurements would be
desirable.