[Plant-education] Pressure Bomb Lab

Sustainable Rider via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by sustainability At rider.edu)
Tue Jan 16 14:43:29 EST 2007

At the last minute, I'm trying to devise a lab that allows students to
use a pressure bomb to ask an interesting plant water potential question
(this is my intro botany class I can't stop fiddling with).  I've got
two pressure bombs and have to run this lab in late February.  I usually
do this outdoors in a fall ecology class but that's not really an
option  at this point. Anyone have any tried and trues they'd care to share?

Laura Hyatt
Rider University