[Plant-education] Re: economic botany under another name

David R. Hershey via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by dh321 At excite.com)
Sat Jan 27 15:05:58 EST 2007

Three common titles for courses in economic botany are "Plants and
Society", "Plants and Civilization" and "Plants and People."

You might also use the titles, or parts of the titles, of economic
botany texts, such as
"Plants that changed the world"
"Plants in our world."
"Useful plants and plant products"