[Plant-education] Definition of Spore in PLants

Dr. M. Rehan Siddiqi via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by mrehansiddiqi from yahoo.com)
Thu Jun 14 00:07:28 EST 2007

My colleagues in Plant Sciences section at our college were discussing a good and precise definition of spore in plants. After lot of discussion we were not able to reach consensus on the precise definition of  a spore.Can any body come out with a precise definition of spore in plants.
  M. Rehan Siddiqi
  Dept. of Biological Sciences
  Forman Christian College, Lahore, Pakistan

Take Care,

M. Rehan Siddiqi