[Plant-education] Definition of Spore in PLants

Mark D. Spiro via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by spiro from bucknell.edu)
Thu Jun 14 19:28:36 EST 2007

I think that the most succinct definition would be that the spore is
the product of meiosis and is the single cell which divides to give
rise to the gametophyte generation of the plant life cycle.