[Plant-education] Definition of Spore in PLants

Donna Ford-Werntz via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by dford2 from wvu.edu)
Fri Jun 15 13:11:00 EST 2007

Margene, I don't consider fungi plants, so this is not a problem.  Where it might get messy is algae--any phycologists here?

>>> Margene Ranieri <mranieri from bju.edu> 06/15/07 2:06 PM >>>
What about asexual spores produced by fungi? Or, are fungi considered

Margene M. Ranieri
Biology Department
Box 34585
Bob Jones University