[Plant-education] Contact with Ms. Dana Dekoven, UC Davis Graduate

Douglas E. Conklin via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by DEConklin from UCDavis.Edu)
Mon Jun 18 13:12:17 EST 2007

All,

I am attempting to contact Ms. Dana Dekoven a former student of mind.  I
am getting retiring soon and trying to contact all my former students.
As indicated Dana was a former student of mine but I lost track of her
address and trying through Google found a reference to her associated
with the VanDusen Botanical Garden.

If anyone knows Dana I would appreciate you forwarding this e-mail to
her.

Thank you.

Douglas E. Conklin
2201 Meyer Hall