[Plant-education] Grant Program Participant

Karl Roberts via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by drkjroberts from gmail.com)
Tue Jun 19 08:24:42 EST 2007

Hi All,
I am currently looking for individuals with expertise in the genetics of
yeast (*Saccharomyces*), particularly with regards to glycolysis to
participate in a grant-funded program to develop microarrays for classroom
use both in secondary and higher ed.  Our group needs to identify 25 genes
to use as markers.  We want to insure that the science is absolutely
accurate as we develop laboratory activities.  If you are interested in
participating in this 3-year project (only part-time, no major commitments
other than, perhaps a few meetings), please contact me at this e-mail
address or at kroberts from pgcc.edu.
Thanks

--
Karl J. Roberts, Ph.D.