[Plant-education] Hoefer densitometer available

Carl Pike via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by carl.pike from fandm.edu)
Thu Jun 28 08:22:24 EST 2007

Available free (I'd appreciate reimbursement for shipping cost)

Hoefer GS-300 densitometer (about 20 years old), with manual

The software (GS-350 data system) is on a 5.25 inch floppy for a PC.
We have such a computer available too, but cannot ship that - so if
you want it you'll have to come and get it.  If all you want is the
densitometer and manual, I can ship that.
--
Carl S. Pike
Harry W. and Mary B. Huffnagle Professor of Botany

Department of Biology                Phone (717) 291-3958
Franklin and Marshall College       email CARL.PIKE from FANDM.EDU
P.O. Box 3003                            fax (717) 358-4548
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003  USA

Physical address (for UPS, etc.)
415 Harrisburg Ave.
Lancaster, PA  17603