[Plant-education] RE: Leading plants for Biofuel

Pale, Fatimata via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by FPale from thiel.edu)
Thu Jun 28 09:47:37 EST 2007

Hello All:

Please send me a list of the best potential plants to be considered for biofuel, not only for North America, but also for the rest of the world.

Thank you

Dr. Fatimata Pale'
Professsor of Biology
Thiel College
75 College Avenue
Greenville PA, 15125
Tel: 724-589-2114

________________________________

From: plant-ed-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu on behalf of Carl Pike
Sent: Thu 6/28/2007 9:22 AM
To: curl-l from kookaburra1.jmu.edu; plant-ed from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: [Plant-education] Hoefer densitometer available

Available free (I'd appreciate reimbursement for shipping cost)

Hoefer GS-300 densitometer (about 20 years old), with manual

The software (GS-350 data system) is on a 5.25 inch floppy for a PC.
We have such a computer available too, but cannot ship that - so if
you want it you'll have to come and get it.  If all you want is the
densitometer and manual, I can ship that.
--
Carl S. Pike
Harry W. and Mary B. Huffnagle Professor of Botany

Department of Biology                Phone (717) 291-3958
Franklin and Marshall College       email CARL.PIKE from FANDM.EDU
P.O. Box 3003                            fax (717) 358-4548
Lancaster, PA  17604-3003  USA

Physical address (for UPS, etc.)
415 Harrisburg Ave.
Lancaster, PA  17603