[Plant-education] RE: Leading plants for Biofuel

Dereje Beyene via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by dereb01 from yahoo.com)
Thu Jun 28 11:35:38 EST 2007

Hello All,
  I am planned to do a research work on netsedge, it stores by part starch and oil. Do you encounter any tissue culture information about the plant and distribution. Thank very much.

  With greetings!
  Dereje Beyene (PhD student)
  SLU, dept. of plant biology and forest genetics
  P.O.B 7080 Uppsala Sweden
  mob 0704812350

"Pale, Fatimata" <FPale from thiel.edu> wrote:
  Hello All:

Please send me a list of the best potential plants to be considered for biofuel, not only for North America, but also for the rest of the world.

Thank you

Dr. Fatimata Pale'
Professsor of Biology
Thiel College