[Plant-education] special issue - call for manuscripts

Erin L. Dolan via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by edolan from vt.edu)
Wed Mar 28 15:03:02 EST 2007

Greetings-

I am pleased to share some information from CBE-Life Sciences
Education (www.lifescied.org) about an opportunity that may be of
interest to plant biologists, especially those interested in teaching
and learning.

We are issuing a call for papers related to issues in developmental
biology education. Selected papers submitted in response to this call
will comprise a special issue to be published in Winter 2007. We hope
that individuals with educational findings and innovations related to
this topic will consider submitting.

Please feel free to contact me or others at CBE or on the editorial
board if you have any questions or would like additional information.

Best wishes,

Erin Dolan

CBE-LSE Editorial Board

Erin L. Dolan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Biochemistry
Outreach Director, Fralin Biotechnology Center
Virginia Tech
West Campus Drive MC 0346
Blacksburg, VA  24061

(540) 231-2692 phone