[Plant-education] Plant tissue culture question

lewis shattuck via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by viper10020 from msn.com)
Wed May 16 17:51:25 EST 2007

Dr. Lee Hadden,
I have been working with tissue culture for the past three months and I am =
focusing on growing carrot callus.  I read a message you posted about a pro=
tocol for growing carrot callus in a petri dish and Distilled water.  I was=
 hoping that you could send me your protocol for this carrot callus culture=
I am a student from Conrad Weiser High School, PA my name is Lew and i am s=
tudying under Professors Stephen S. Miller and Ray Edwards Sr.
Download Messenger. Start an i=92m conversation. Support a cause. Join now.