[Plant-education] Re: journal article

David R. Hershey via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by dh321 from excite.com)
Wed Nov 7 15:44:47 EST 2007

The article you requested is available online with a free trial to

Email me if you want PDF copies of any of the plant articles listed on
the webpage below.

David R. Hershey
dh321 from excite.com

On Nov 7, 11:01 am, Rachel Donegan <rachel.done... from montshire.org>