[Plant-education] Re: Visual Plant Recognition Scanning Programs - Anyone have one?

Ryan D'Orazi via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by dorazi from charter.net)
Tue Feb 26 14:01:56 EST 2008

Hello,

I am an Art Center College of Design student and I am working on an info
graphics piece that is similar to what you posted online. I work in
Interactive design and am interested in a software driven device that can
visually identify plants by leaf shape.

Have you made any progress? If so, is there any additional info you can
email me. I am very interested in this subject.

I would be willing to exchange ideas with you if you are interested.

My name is Ryan and I am in Southern California.

Please let me know soon, so I can implement it into my project over next
month.

Thanks.
__

Ryan D'Orazi