[Plant-education] Re: Visual Plant Recognition Scanning Programs - Anyone have one?

John Hewitson via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by jfh30 from cam.ac.uk)
Wed Feb 27 10:16:58 EST 2008

http://www-saps.plantsci.cam.ac.uk/trees/index.htm  works on leaf
shape for common British trees and shrubs - it also works for winter
twigs without leaves.  Does, however, need a person to look at the
leaves and decide which category they fit into.

Dr. John F. Hewitson
Science and Plants for Schools (SAPS)
Homerton College
Cambridge CB2 8PH  UK