[Plant-education] Re: UV-Vis-IR spectrophotometer

js1719 via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by js1719 from columbia.edu)
Sun Jul 27 16:29:55 EST 2008

I use an  all in one by Eppendorff (Biophotomer) that is a total
workhorse and does all the DNA, RNA and protein assays. As a lab
manager for 10 years I can say this is the most used item in the lab
and yet has never broke once. You can get it from Fisher Scientific
Education section for a decent discount. it lists at $4,585. but i
paid $3,500 for a new one. http://www.fishersci.com/wps/portal/

Julia E. Sable
Lab Manager
Sheetz Lab