[Plant-education] RFP - Ingredient Adsorption Technologies for Plant Root Surfaces

S. Orellana Ph.D. via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by phd from ninesigmainc.com)
Wed Mar 19 14:34:10 EST 2008

Please be aware that the deadline to submit Proposal Abstracts for NineSigma RFP# 50640-1, "Ingredient Adsorption Technologies for Plant Root Surfaces" is Friday, March 28, 2008. This is a hard deadline; proposals submitted after this deadline will not be accepted.

Please let me know if you are interested in responding but cannot provide a proposal abstract by this date. The RFP and associated documents can be accessed online at http://www.ninesigma.com/mx/50640-1.

If you have already submitted a proposal or have communicated your intentions, please disregard this message.

If you are interested in submitting a proposal or would like more information, please contact me. To receive our newsletter that includes all active projects, register online at http://www.ninesigma.com/registration_form.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Orellana, Ph.D.
Program Manager
NineSigma, Inc.
23611 Chagrin Blvd., Ste. 320
Cleveland, Ohio 44122-5540
PhD from ninesigma.com

This e-mail message is a solicitation to submit a proposal for the Request for Proposal (RFP) described above. There is no cost to you for this service. If you wish to no longer receive RFPs - presumed to be related to your area of expertise - unsubscribe by email to unsubscribe from ninesigma.com and put your email address in the subject line.