[Plant-education] how to demonstrate and measure the rate of transpiration

Dr. M. Rehan Siddiqi via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by mrehansiddiqi from yahoo.com)
Fri Mar 28 04:28:24 EST 2008

In our introductory plant biology labs we demonstrate transpiration by using potometer. We actually show that water is absorbed when it is lost by transpiration. Is there any other good method by which transpiration can be demonstrated and measured in introductory biology course

  Amara Mobeen
  Dept. of Biological Sciences
  Forman CHRISTIAN College,
  Lahore, Pakistan