[Plant-education] Caffeine's effect on plants

Patrick Khoury via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by Pdogg956 from aol.com)
Sun Apr 5 16:57:53 EST 2009

Hi am a student who is wondering how caffeine affects the growth rate of
plants. It is for my science fair project. I did the study on plants I grew
at home and I gave different plants different doses of caffeine. The plants
grown with lower doses of caffeine grew faster than the plants with higher
doses of caffeine. I was just wondering how this is possible. Sorry to
bother you. Thank you so very much.

   Sincerely

         Patrick