[Plant-education] Staining protocols

Gregory Harrington via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by Greg.Harrington from asu.edu)
Tue Apr 7 18:41:49 EST 2009

Greetings Plant-Eder's.

I am looking for some detailed staining protocols for Arabidopsis. I am
looking for fluorescein diacetate (FDA), and Evans green protocols for
viability staining (or any other more simple protocols that routinely work
well. I am trying to avoid lactophenol trypan-blue.

If anyone has protocols for these stains I would greatly appreciate it.
Alternatively, does anyone know of a website that has a collection of such
techniques and protocols?

Greg
***************
Greg Harrington

Assistant Professor of Plant Biology
Division of Mathematical and Natural Sciences
New College of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences
Arizona State University

CLCC 315E
4701 W Thunderbird Road
Glendale, AZ 85306