[Plant-education] Source for Private Life of Plants DVD

ldnum from umich.edu via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by ldnum from umich.edu)
Wed Jan 21 21:38:52 EST 2009

I would check PBS TV sales outlet at:
<http://www.shoppbs.org/home/index.jsp>

for this and other videos.  If they do not list it, you might e-mail them.

Much as I love plants, the series is rather long, so you may want to break
it up or  use only parts.

--On Wednesday, January 21, 2009 6:25 PM -0600 Carmen <gavi0022 from tc.umn.edu>