[Plant-education] Rare Native American Chestnut Trees Available

Wesley David Heron via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by heron from nova.edu)
Mon Apr 5 09:57:50 EST 2010

We started a Chestnut grove a year ago. We have been blest with the best winter on record for our area for our young trees. It has been cold and very wet. So, our 517 trees are doing marvelously. They are the Dunston  varity. We would dearly love to have some native American trees in our 15 acre grove. Do you have 25-30 trees to spare?