[Plant-education] 'The Rotten World About Us' - Film

Max Carstairs via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by max.carstairs from btinternet.com)
Thu Apr 8 15:41:00 EST 2010

Hi there,

I'm desperately trying to get hold of a copy of 'The Rotten World About Us' as my young daughter who is very interested in fungi wants to see it. I too would like to see it as I've heard it's a classic but have had no luck so far in tracking it down. If anyone has access to it and is willing to go to the effort of burning it to DVD we would be eternally grateful.

Please get in touch
Max Carstairs
Freelance Ecologist
6 Mart Street