[Plant-education] Hoyer's medium

Janice M Glime via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by jmglime from mtu.edu)
Mon Mar 7 14:58:00 EST 2011

This question comes up periodically on bryonet.  I have collected
on Bryophyte Ecology <www.bryoecol.mtu.edu>.  I am posting that
collection here as a Word attachment because I don't have time right now
to condense it for you.  Hopefully some of the alternatives will work
for your purposes.
Janice Glime