[Plant-education] request for resources - course descriptions and syllabi

Mary Williams via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by mwilliams from aspb.org)
Tue Mar 8 04:55:52 EST 2011

Hello all,

I'm running a teaching workshop for graduate students and post-docs at
the ASPB meeting in Minneapolis this summer

I'm organizing a handout of materials for the participants that will
include sample course syllabi and descriptions. I'd also like to post a
collection of these materials on the new ASPB site, which is available
to anyone (not just ASPB members), but requires a login.

Here is what a set of study questions I'm posting on this site looks
like :

Would  you be willing to contribute any course materials to this
collection? I will remove any identifying information such as instructor
names, institutional names and phone numbers. I'd be happy to receive
any sample test questions, homework or writing assignments etc -
anything to inspire and assist future teachers! I'd like to include
non-majors, intro bio and upper level courses as examples.

The collection will be posted and maintained by me for community use,
not for profit J

Mary Williams

Features Editor

The Plant Cell