[Plant-education] Fwd: mutant arabidopsis

Scott Shumway via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by sshumway from wheatonma.edu)
Tue Mar 29 10:17:21 EST 2011

   Any advice for our greenhouse caretaker on how to get Arabidopsis to
   grow  Thank you?
   -------- Original Message --------
        Subject: mutant arabidopsis
           Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:53:59 -0400
           From: Jane Young [1]<jyoung from wheatonma.edu>
             To: Scott Shumway [3]<sshumway from wheatoncollege.edu>
Hi, Scott. I am trying to germinate a mutant cauliflower arabidopsis and am hav
ing no luck.  I followed package instructions and when
that didn't work I followed instructions given to me by the seed
distributor.  Any suggestions of someone that may be able to help me
out?  Jane

"May my footprints always be intertwined with those of a dog." -Unknown

 Jane Young, Greenhouse Caretaker
 Biology Department
 Wheaton College
 Norton, MA  02766
 [4]jyoung from wheatonma.edu

   1. mailto:jyoung from wheatonma.edu
   2. mailto:jyoung from wheatonma.edu
   3. mailto:sshumway from wheatoncollege.edu
   4. mailto:jyoung from wheatonma.edu