[Plant-education] Fwd: mutant arabidopsis

Scott Shumway via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by sshumway from wheatonma.edu)
Tue Mar 29 10:17:21 EST 2011

   Any advice for our greenhouse caretaker on how to get Arabidopsis to
   grow  Thank you?
   -------- Original Message --------

        Subject: mutant arabidopsis
           Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:53:59 -0400
           From: Jane Young [1]<jyoung from wheatonma.edu>
             To: Scott Shumway [3]<sshumway from wheatoncollege.edu>

Hi, Scott. I am trying to germinate a mutant cauliflower arabidopsis and am hav
ing no luck.  I followed package instructions and when
that didn't work I followed instructions given to me by the seed
distributor.  Any suggestions of someone that may be able to help me
out?  Jane

--
"May my footprints always be intertwined with those of a dog." -Unknown

 Jane Young, Greenhouse Caretaker
 Biology Department
 Wheaton College
 Norton, MA  02766