[Plant-education] Re: Fwd: mutant arabidopsis

Bernadette Roche via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by BRoche from loyola.edu)
Wed Mar 30 10:33:51 EST 2011

Did you try cold stratification?  We sow on damp soil, and then put in
dark/cold (coldroom temp works well at 4C) for 48 or so hours.

Bernadette Roche, PhD
Biology Department Chair

Loyola University Maryland
4501 North Charles Street