[Plant-education] oxalate assay

Perry, James via plant-ed%40net.bio.net (by james.perry from uwc.edu)
Wed Aug 1 18:10:44 EST 2012

Could you please describe the advantages Stern's lab manual over that which accompanies Raven, Evert and Eichhorn?

-----Original message-----
From: "Pale, Fatimata A." <FPale from thiel.edu>
To: "Cote, Gary G" <gcote from radford.edu>, "Plant-ed from net.bio.net" <Plant-ed from magpie.bio.indiana.edu>
Sent: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 12:40:39 CDT
Subject: RE: [Plant-education] oxalate assay

Hello All:

I am sorry I missed the BSA's  conference in Columbus. I just received Bill's update on the success of the conference.
However, I would appreciate that you share with me major  recommendations for teaching effectively Plant Biology and Physiology to undergraduates this coming school year. I am using Stern, and also Raven and Eichorn for lectures; for the lab, the Stern's lab manual .
I am looking for tactics and strategies to stimulate their learning.

Thank you

E-mail: fpale from thiel.edu <mailto:fpale from thiel.edu>