Bionet Snooze

BIOHEAD GELLMORE at PEARL.TUFTS.EDU
Thu Aug 27 11:13:00 EST 1992

Tony comments that the bionet group seems to "wake up" when discussing
e-mail policies rather than plant topics. I disagree. I think that members
of bionet POST their responses about e-mail policies to the general list, but
that specific plant-oriented discussions tend to occur between individual
users.

When I type in the "reply" command, the 'puter automatically provides the
specific address of the sender, NOT the general genbank.bio.net address.
Thus, my most animated discussions have been entre deux, and I suspect
others have shared this experience.

George Ellmore
Biology Dept.
Tufts University