User address needed. Scotsmen only.

Erwan Moysan moysan at irisa.fr
Wed Aug 26 04:01:30 EST 1992

Hi bio netters ! It might be the wrong newsgroup, but it's urgent !

I've been in contact (by email) with somebody who's working in a
genetics lab in Edimburgh (Scotland). His name is John Love and his
email address is completely different (someone else address ?).
Unfortunately, I've lost it. Does anyone on the net know him and
his address ? Thank you for replying by email.

Erwan Moysan