LCM111 at LCM111 at
Fri Dec 4 00:21:51 EST 1992

Hi. I bought a cactus last year, and it has been doing very well
up until now.  (In case it matters, it has a green three-starred "stem"
with a eight starred bright orange bulbous part on the top)
Recently, it seems to have lost it's cellular integrity/in other words,
the green stem part has internally broken down (but is still standing)
which makes it look like it blistered.  Is this because of too much water?
(But I've been watering it in the same manner ever since I've had it.)
please help my poor cactus,