PHOTOSYN as a Usenet newsgroup

Jonathan Marder MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
Tue Dec 8 06:07:20 EST 1992

From: HUAGRI::BITNET%"<GOVINDJEE at UIUCSCS>"

Date:     Sun,  6 Dec 92 23:46 CST
From:     <GOVINDJEE at UIUCSCS>
Subject:  RE: PHOTOSYN as a Usenet newsgroup
To:       MARDER at HUJIAGRI
Original_To:  BITNET%"MARDER at HUJIAGRI.BITNET"

Jonathan:
1)I prefer not to complicate my life;I am afraid that any change
would require learning of new commands and new things.If someone,
like you, can prepare really EASY-TO-FOLLOW instructions for dummy's
like me, I will not mind the change.
2)I also wonder if commercial outfits plan to hook you and then charge
you once hooked.
3)What are the advantages of changing?Perhaps, this group is really
inactive because only 270 of us are on it and most donot post much
stuff on it.Right?
4)What I would like to see printed is the E-mail addresses of all
photosynthesizers! I know that there are many more who use E-mail
regularly but donot subscribe to your list.
Finally, do whatever is best for us.
I prefer that you stay with it.
Govindjee
I would like to know how many of 270 answer you.