Request for leaf anatomy info

MEK104 at psuvm.psu.edu MEK104 at psuvm.psu.edu
Wed Dec 9 08:18:21 EST 1992

Does anyone know of a source which might describe the leaf anatomy of
various species.  I'm particularly interested in which leaves of northern
deciduous tree species (US) are hetero- versus homobaric.  I understand that
heterobaric leaves are very common among northern deciduous trees, are there
any homobaric species?  Thanks in advance for any info - e-mail or bionet
e hard to come by this time of year.

Happy Holidays,

Mark Kubiske                < MEK104 at PSUVM.PSU.EDU >
School of Forest Resources
Penn State University