WANTED: SEEDS of DISA UNIFLORA AND HYBRIDS

Jeffrey A. Del Col br105 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Wed Dec 16 08:39:42 EST 1992

I want to try to grow Disa uniflora or its hybrids from seed. I did
it several years ago, but I don't know where to get seeds now that
I am no longer a member of the AOS and haven't got there bulletin for
sveral years.  There used to be a place in South Africa that sold seed, and
I believe there was someone in Akron, Ohio; I believe his name was Stoutamire.
Can anyone help me on this?

I've got Vogelpoel's book on Disa culture for a starting reference; can anyone
supply the names of others?

Jeff Del Col

--
Jeff Del Col      *   DECONSTRUCTION--- the critical method invented
A-B College       *                      by Procrustes